We prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- We recommend that clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not get treatments.
- We maintain physical distancing in common areas.
- Masks are required in common areas. We wear clean masks, face shields and aprons during treatments.
- We wash and sanitize hands repeatedly.
- We recommend thorough hand washing instead of gloves.
- We disinfect professional use products after each use.
- Our beds are clean with freshly laundered linens for each client.
- We clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces before use.
- We store clean and dirty items and tools separately.
- We disinfect high-touch areas at least hourly.
- We clean retail testers before and after use, apply testers to hands and avoid jars.
These guidelines are used in addition to, not in replace of, state-board or local authority regulations. These guidelines will adapt as science progresses. Full guidelines are available here.